When we got him I went crazy! We told everyone that we got a dog! Oh and did I tell you that his birthday is the same as mine! Can you belieave it! He's the best puppy you could ever have, but he likes to chew things. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!
Cute puppy! Nike is super lucky to have you as his friend! Keep us updated on him and let us know your tricks on how your potty training him, I could use some advice for when I get a puppy someday!
4 comments:
I like your blog Taylin! You have a cute dog too. Keep posting!
taylin! you have such a cute blog! you're a cutie patootie! i miss you, tanner, and kaylie! keep me updated on your life k?
love you!
Cute puppy! Nike is super lucky to have you as his friend! Keep us updated on him and let us know your tricks on how your potty training him, I could use some advice for when I get a puppy someday!
Hi Pookie! Great blog sweetie...keep up the good work! More picture, more pictures! :)
-Dad
Post a Comment