On our way to Utah my family and I went to 4 Corners! We got to be in four different states at the same time but...... THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!!!!!!! Oh and that was very very fun fun fun!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Taylin, you're such a cutie pie! So glad to see you over the summer. come back soon 'k. How fun to be spending most of the summer away from home. No CHores!!! I'm so jealous. Anyway, cute blog! keep it coming. I'll be watching. Luv U tonz. Ba Ut
2 comments:
Taylin,
you're such a cutie pie! So glad to see you over the summer. come back soon 'k. How fun to be spending most of the summer away from home. No CHores!!! I'm so jealous. Anyway, cute blog! keep it coming. I'll be watching.
Luv U tonz.
Ba Ut
I've always wanted to go there...that's neat you were in all 4 states at once! I love your blog...very sassy! Keep it up girl.
Luv, Aunt Linh
Post a Comment